OFFICE UPDATE - COVID-19
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your care and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
We practice above and beyond the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We have made some apparent and some behind the scenes changes in response to COVID-19 to further protect our patients and staff. For example:
· When confirming your appointment, our staff will ask you a series of screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· You will be asked to arrive wearing a mask or face covering. You will use hand sanitizer upon entering the office. At this point, your temperature will be taken with a no contact thermometer.
· You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, a coffee station, children’s toys, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. This will help to minimize exposure and the transmission of all germs.
· Our waiting room is now the screening room, therefore you will be asked to wait in your car. Please call us to let us know that you have arrived and we will inform you when we are ready to see you.
· Appointments will be staggered to minimize patient-to-patient contact. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedules.
· Social distancing will be encouraged.
· Each room will have an air purification unit to clean the air and filter aerosols multiple times per hour. They have medical grade HEPA 13 filters, Carbon filters, and ionizing technology.
· We have installed a UV air purification system in our HVAC units, and upgraded the filters to MERV 13.
· A permanent glass, full-length partition has been installed at the front desk.
· We will be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure maximum safety.
· Employees will be subject to screening upon arrival daily.
· We will be sanitizing high-touch areas such as doorknobs, counter tops, faucet handles, etc. more frequently.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Although we might look a little different on the outside, we are still the same smiling, caring faces underneath! To make an appointment, please call our office at 732-469-4424 or visit our website at https://www.drnicolepadovan.com/.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Padovan and Staff
CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. NICOLE PADOVAN FOR BEING NAMED A TOP DENTIST BY NJ TOP DENTISTS!
Bound Brook Dentist - Family Dentistry - Nicole Padovan-LaGrasta, DMD, PA
Bound Brook dentist Dr. Nicole Padovan-LaGrasta has offered quality implant and cosmetic dentistry to patients of all ages since 2006, when she became the proud owner of this successful dental practice that was founded over 30 years ago. Dr. Padovan-LaGrasta strives to maintain a comfortable and inviting atmosphere by being friendly, outgoing and treating patients like family. When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is well-trained and dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Our Bound Brook dental practice is state-of-the-art and uses digital x-rays. This type of X-ray creates less radiation, which makes it safer for you and your family. We also offer intraoral cameras, diagnodent, and a wand anesthesia machine to provide extra comfort to patients.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Our Bound Brook dentist uses a computer patient education system to help explain what is involved in each procedure by showing video examples.
“I truly cannot single any one person out in the office because every single team member is always so very warm, welcoming, helpful and efficient. The feeling one has upon entering your office is the feeling of arriving at the home of a very gracious host. Keep up the amazing work!! Thank you!!”
Read more reviews of our practice
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental
recommendations, and more. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
New Treatment Announcement: We are so excited to introduce to our patients a more comfortable way to same day crowns. The E4D system can eliminate temporaries, impression material and a 2nd visit. Please ask us how you can enjoy the benefits of single visit dentistry!
Watch a Video Introduction to Our Practice
Nicole Padovan, DMD
105 East Union Avenue
Bound Brook, NJ 08805